San Diego Debt Settlement
Know Your Debt Options
There is help out there for the many San Diego families experiencing overwhelming burdens of debt. What most do not know, is all of their options and rights within the law. An experienced debt attorney can help guide you through your options based on your unique situation and we do this in our free initial consultation meeting you face-to-face at one of our local San Diego offices. We will create a debt plan with you and show you how you can:
- Settle Debt for a Fractional Amount
- Avoid Bankruptcy
- Move on Without the Debt
Debt Settlement is Usually Quicker and Less Expensive
There are several options out there. But for many people in the San Diego area, an attorney negotiated debt settlement is the best solution. Our California clients typically get out of debt sooner and for less money than the alternatives like debt consolidation, chapter 7 bankruptcy and even chapter 13 bankruptcy.
We are a local San Diego law firm with experienced debt attorneys who negotiate large reductions in debt and eliminate debts for our clients without the need for bankruptcy. We’ve helped numerous California families permanently eliminate their debt and move on with their lives. You are not alone in this and know that there are options. There is no need to lose another night’s sleep. If you have any of the following types of debt, we can help:
- Credit Card Debt
- Mortgage Debt – Including HELOCs
- Business Debt – Including SBA Loans
- Medical Debt
- Auto/Boat/RV Debt
- Student Loan Debt
- Other Unsecured or Consumer Debts
Attorney debt settlement vs other options
- In most cases , we cost less and negotiate larger reductions in your debt
- You’re Represented by a Licensed California Attorney.
- If You’ve Been Sued in California, We Can Defend You.
- We Take the Creditors’ Calls. You Don’t.
- Get a FREE debt Consultation with a local San Diego Lawyer. Not a paralegal.
- A simple Flat Fee. No hourly fees.