LA Debt Consolidation vs Debt Settlement
Attorney Negotiated Debt Settlement Eliminates Debt Without Bankruptcy.
- Settle Debt for a Fractional Amount
- Avoid Bankruptcy
- Move on Without the Debt
Debt Settlement is Usually Quicker and Less Expensive than Consolidation
Whether it’s a balance transfer, home equity loan or other debt consolidation loan, they all just prolong the agony of debt. You still end up paying off all the principal, interest, and penalties. Sure, you may have only one payment, but you could end up paying a lot more money over the long run because of the extended loan term. Meanwhile, you are getting little or no relief from the crushing debt.
For many people in Los Angeles, an attorney negotiated debt settlement is the best solution. With a negotiated debt settlement, the debt amount is significantly reduced and eliminated permanently. Our clients typically get out of debt sooner and for less money than debt consolidation.
We are a local Los Angeles law firm of attorneys who negotiate large reductions in debt and eliminate debts for our clients without the need for bankruptcy. We’ve helped numerous California families permanently eliminate their debt and move on with their lives. There is no need to lose another night’s sleep. If you have any of the following types of debt, we can help:
- Credit Card Debt
- Mortgage Debt – Including HELOCs
- Business Debt – Including SBA Loans
- Medical Debt
- Auto/Boat/RV Debt
- Other Unsecured or Consumer Debts
Why Choose a Debt Attorney?
- You’re Represented by a Licensed California Attorney.
- If You’ve Been Sued, We Can Defend You.
- We Take the Creditors’ Calls. You Don’t.
- Free Consultation with a local Los Angeles Lawyer. Not a paralegal.
- Flat Fee. No hourly fees.
The first step on the road to financial recovery is to schedule a FREE confidential debt consultation with an attorney.