Why Choose a California Debt Settlement Lawyer?
Cut Credit Card Debt, Mortgage Debt & Business Debt Up to 50%!
- Settle Debt for 30-50% of the Debt Amount Owed
- Avoid Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, 13 or any other
- Move on with Life – Without the Debt Burden
Debt Settlement vs. Debt Consolidation vs. Bankruptcy
What most people do no know is that debt settlement is quicker and less expensive than debt consolidation and bankruptcy. There are several options available to consumers when they are encumbered with debt that is too burdensome. But for many people in California, an attorney negotiated debt settlement is the best solution. Our clients typically get out of debt sooner and for less money than debt consolidation and understand that there are effective solutions to resolve their debt and avoid bankruptcy.
We are a local California debt law firm who negotiate large reductions in debt. We’ve helped numerous families permanently eliminate their debt and move on with their lives. We understand that dealing with debt problems can be overwhelming. Financial pressure is rough. It can feel like you’re carrying the weight of the world. Also, realize that you are no where near being alone in this. Many good California residents, are experiencing the same overwhelming debt issues. But there is no need to lose another night’s sleep. If you have any of the following types of debt, we can help:
- Credit Card Debt
- Mortgage Debt – Including HELOCs
- Business Debt – Including SBA Loans
- Medical Debt
- Auto/Boat/RV Debt
- Other Unsecured or Consumer Debts
Why Choose a California Debt Settlement Law Firm?
At our law firm, you’re Represented by an experienced, licensed and local California debt attorney.
- If You’ve Been Sued, We Can Defend You.
- We Take the Creditors’ and Stop Collection Calls.
- Free Consultation with a Local California Lawyer. Not a Paralegal.
- Free Debt and Budget Analysis.
- Simple Success Fee/Flat Fee. No Hourly Fees.
- We Use the Law to Protect our Clients.
The first step on the road to financial recovery is to call for a FREE Confidential Debt Consultation with an attorney near you.
Our Locations in California
- Century City
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach